SUNDAY 15 JULY
1. All are invited to remain after the service and meet for tea and coffee and a time of fellowship in the Large Hall.
2. Anyone needing to contact the Locum minister (Rev. Eric McLachlan.B.D. M.Th.) can do so either by telephone (0141 810 5789) or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. AN INTRODUCTION TO CHRISTIAN MEDITATION: A six week introduction to the practice of Christian Meditation - Thursdays 16th – 20th September at 7 p.m. – The Chapel Renfield St Stephens Centre, Bath Street, G2 4JP. Led by Ruth Forsythe. Further detail on notice boards or contact Ruth Forsythe: RForsythe@churchofscotland.org.uk
4. SUMMER SUNDAY CLUB: A reminder that there is a Sunday morning fun club running throughout the summer until 26th August incl. for children aged 3 – 11 years old. Meet in the Brotherton Hall at 10.50 a.m. for a fun morning of games and activities, organised by former Sunday School teachers and friends of the church. Look forward to seeing you there!
5. OPERA BOHEMIA'S exciting new production of Verdi's fast paced comedy, Falstaff, takes place on Sunday August 19th at 7.30 at St. John's-Renfield. Tickets are now available from Shaun & Isobel Digges - or Moyra, the Church Secretary, during office hours.
6. CHURCH OFFICER HOLIDAYS: The Church Officer is on holiday until Sunday 29th July inclusive.
7. INTIMATIONS: All intimations for inclusion in next Sunday’s order of service should be in the Church Office by 11 a.m. on Wednesday 18th July. Email: email@example.com/Tel. 0141 334 0782