SUNDAY 13th May
1. All are invited to remain after the service and meet for tea and coffee and a time of fellowship in the Large Hall.
2. Please note the Locum minister will be on holiday from until 16th May. Anyone requiring the services of a minister during this period are asked please to contact the Interim Moderator Rev. Dr. Roger Sturrock Tel. 07970535358 or Graham Moore, Session Clerk, 576 0806/07802565971.
3. RESIDENTIAL HOME SERVICES: On Wednesday 16th May there will be a service in Balmanno House at 2.30 p.m., Cleveden Road. Next Sunday 20th May, there will be a service in Rannoch House, at 2.30 p.m., Cleveden Road. All welcome at both services.
4. WATERAID JARS OF CHANGE LENT APPEAL – CONGREGATION & YOUTH ORGANISATIONS CHALLENGE: The total raised now is £1,945 with a further £300 to be claimed through Gift Aid. Also the Congregation are now slightly ahead but with Junior and Company Section money still to come in the Youth Organisations may well retake the lead unless anyone in the congregation who hasn't already donated to this appeal does so soon.
5. PLAYGROUP: Next Saturday 19th May, 10 a.m. – 12 noon, there will be a coffee morning to celebrate the 50th Anniversary of the Playgroup. There will be memorabilia on show with lots going on! We look forward to seeing you there.
6. BOYS’ BRIGADE DISPLAY: The annual inspection of the Company Section will take place on Friday 18th May at 7.30 p.m. with Display and Presentation of Awards. The Anchor Boys/Junior Section event will take place on Tuesday 22nd May at 6.30 p.m. Everyone is very welcome at both displays.
7. SPRING FAIR: A big thank you to all those who helped make yesterday’s Fair such a success.
8. CONCERT: On Saturday 2nd June there will be a concert in aid of Glasgow City Mission by The Lydia DeRosa Singers in Hyndland Parish Church at 7.30 p.m. Tickets £8 to include tea/coffee/glass of wine are available from Betty Revie or on the door.
9. INTIMATIONS: All intimations for inclusion in next Sunday’s order of service should be in the Church Office by 11 a.m. on Wednesday 16th May. Email: email@example.com/Tel. 0141 334 0782