SUNDAY 18th MARCH
1. All are invited to remain after the service and meet for tea and coffee and a time of fellowship in the Large Hall.
2. Anyone needing to contact the Locum minister (Rev. Eric McLachlan.B.D. M.Th.) can do so either by telephone (0141 810 5789) or by email: email@example.com
3. COMMUNION: We will be serving Communion starting with Row 12 and moving forwards to Row 1 and we would invite everyone to sit in this area. If you still prefer to sit in your normal seat and wish to receive Communion, please move forward during the Communion hymn. Row 12 will be clearly marked at each end of the row by some red cord. As before, we will not be serving any further back in the Sanctuary.
4. COMMUNION WINE: As we celebrate the Sacrament of the Lord’s Supper today a reminder about the communion wine. The sides of the trays which have a dot on them are fruit juice and the other side is port. In other words, a dot means not! Should you be in any doubt, please ask the elder serving to clarify.
5. RESIDENTIAL HOME SERVICES: There will be a service in Rannoch House, Cleveden Road, at 2.30 p.m. this afternoon and on Wednesday 21st March, at 2.30 p.m. there will be a service in Balmanno House, Cleveden Road. All welcome at both services.
6. ANNUAL BUSINESS MEETING: The Annual Business Meeting of the Congregation will take place next Sunday 25th March at the close of the Morning Service. No tea/coffee will be available after the service on this day.
7. FOODBANK: A reminder that the need continues and further contributions will be greatly appreciated. Contributions will be collected next Sunday as this is the last Sunday of the month.
8. LENTEN GROUP: The Lenten Group continues its study of the film Chocolat on Wednesday 21st March at 7.30 p.m. in the small hall. All welcome
9. KIRK SESSION: The Kirk Session is called to meet on Tuesday 20th March at 7.30 p.m. in the Small Hall.
10. UNLOCKING THE WORD: We meet again at 10.30 a.m. on Tuesday 20th March. All welcome.
11. BOYS’ BRIGADE COFFEE MORNING: Many thanks for your support at our Coffee Morning last Saturday, we had a busy and successful day with approx. £2200 raised to support our continued work. We managed to sell all the Silent Auction items, however we still have the following 3 items remaining from the Wall Auction:- Auchingarrich Wildlife Centre, Dynamic Earth & Ice Factor Climbing at Kinlochleven. Please let me know if anything is of interest with any further proceeds being donated to the Church, I can be contacted on 07769 728627 or firstname.lastname@example.org
12. WORLD DAY OF PRAYER: A rescheduled service for the World Day of Prayer will be held in St Bride’s Episcopal Church, Hyndland Road, on FRIDAY, 23 MARCH, 2018 at 7.30 pm. All welcome.
13 OFFICE CLOSED: Please note the office will be closed on Wednesday 28th and Thursday 29th March.
14. INTIMATIONS: All intimations for inclusion in next Sunday’s order of service should be in the Church Office by 11 a.m. on Wednesday 21st March. Email: email@example.com/Tel. 0141 334 0782